In these policy statements all references to us, we and company are to PRO Webs, Inc., a corporation located in Woodbine, GA. Owned and operated by CEO, Melanie Prough.
In addition to this policy the following additional polices are included in our overall scope of services provided by PRO Webs, Inc. and must be adhered to at all times. You agree that by using our services you accept and agree to adhere to these policies at all times. This is your responsibility as a client.
PRO Webs, Inc. Privacy Statement
Web Sites/Domains owned and operated by PRO-Webs
All of our websites have different venues, platforms, and themes. Many collect user information. All/any newsletters are opt in and are only sent under the terms described within the list details. Information received via contact forms, project details, and registrations is kept strictly confidential and only used for the purpose indicated.
All contract clients of any kind are registered for our update system which includes software updates, news, tips and hosting notifications. You can request by email to be removed from this list if you like, but we will not accept any responsibility for hosting and software issues arising from your choice to not be informed as we provide in these mailings.
The information we collect via the web sites may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your full credit/debit card number, expiry date or security code. All transactions are handled though our accredited payment processors, or direct payment options such as check, money order, or wire transfer. You will receive a receipt or invoice for any and every type of payment. PRO-Webs is a verified Premier business member of PayPal services. You may verify our business status here. All of PRO Webs commerce related websites use accredited and secure payment gateways provided by Authorize.net and Google Checkout. Private Customer information (credit cards, S.S. Numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you if you select to receive email updates on products and offers. Customers will not receive any continual email solicitation from the PRO Webs, unless the customer consents to the solicitation at checkout, or through a double opt-in process. And, if you do consent to receive email from the us, we agree to have a simple unsubscribe option available, along with unsubscribe instructions in every email. Every opt-in email from all of our websites complies with the CANN-Spam act for commercial emailing.
4. Your IP Address; a string of numbers unique to your computer/network is recorded by our web server(s) when you request any page or component on our web sites. This information is used to monitor your usage of the web sites, and prevent abuse.
6. Some of our web sites include various ‘tell a friend’ services. Your friends will never receive unsolicited email from us and, once your tell-a-friend email is sent, they will never receive communication from us again, unless they choose to become members/customers themselves. You may not use the tell-a-friend services to send spam. The email addresses of the recipients are only used to send the email via our servers, and are not stored.
7. Some of our web sites include various newsletter services. These services are all double opt in subscriptions. We do not use these newsletters for any other purpose than the lists outlined details. All communications include a means with which to unsubscribe, if you choose. All newsletter email communications are properly labeled with the web site information.
8. Some of our web sites have additional privacy practices contained within the web site. Those additional policy statements do not negate this one, but are to be considered additional web site specific amendments unique to that web site.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased).
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
3. If you are found to have abused, or violated the copyright of any web site; your information can be used to limit or deny your future access. If you believe you have been denied access wrongly, please contact us with your details and the site in question.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative and outsourcing purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities/services, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our web sites and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
How is your information protected?
We use the latest in encryption technology, including 256 bit SSL encryption to ensure that any sensitive information that is sent by you to us via the Internet is protected from unauthorized interception. We employ the latest in firewall protection to prevent unauthorized access into our information storage areas. Please see our data security policy here.
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to screen out potential employees with criminal backgrounds. All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.
We also have back up servers and power supplies to guard against power outages and other natural occurrences that could pose a threat to the integrity of your personal information. Passwords are required in order for you to gain access to your account. Once an account has been terminated, measures are taken to remove those users from the system who no longer need access to our system. When an employee is terminated or is no longer with the company, we change the access codes that the employee used to access any customer accounts. Account login sessions are terminated after 5 failed login attempts; all terminated login sessions are logged for follow-up and blocked for a period of time. Passwords must contain at least six alphanumeric characters. Passwords are case sensitive.
You have the right under our policy to request a copy of any information that we currently have stored about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address, web site, customer/account number, and a contact phone number and payment of $5.00USD to cover administration expenses to the following address:PRO Webs, Inc.
63 Merganser Way
Woodbine, GA 31569-2051
Changes to your billing and customer information can be made by postal mail or the Customer Support Center. If you write us to change in your information. Please include your name, web site, customer/account number, and a contact phone number to verify the request.
- We will not sell or use personal information in any form for marketing gain, including any mailing lists.
- We will maintain professional safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your information at all times.
In addition to this policy the following additional polices are included in our overall scope of services provided by PRO-Webs and must be adhered to at all times. You agree that by using our services you accept and agree to adhere to these policies at all times.
Last Updated 11/20/2019
CCPA Privacy Notice
This privacy notice includes California residents. This is the privacy statement of PRO-Webs Inc and its subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) applies to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”) as well as other jurisdictions. We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that uniquely identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Date & Time of Visit(s)
- Device Type & Relevant Settings
- Internet Protocol Address (IP)
- Screen Resolution
- Operating System & Relevant Settings
- HTTP Request Information of the User
- Browser Information & Relevant Settings
- First-Party Cookies
- The Speed of the Connection
- ISP/Network Host Name, Carrier Name & Phone Number
- Crash Reports
- Referrer URL of Your Visit
- Terms you Search for
- Purchase Activity
- Credit/Debit/Payment Information
- Information Regarding Interaction with the Website
- Your Business Hosting, Website, Code & Data as Needed
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our users or their agents. For example, from documents that our users provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- Indirectly from our users or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our users in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our websites. For example, from submissions through our website or website usage details collected automatically.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to sell you an item, we will use that information to collect, process and ship your order.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you IF you have opted to receive said emails.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information and will not sell your information going forward.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (330) 871-4357
- Visiting pro-webs.net
Only you or a person registered with the Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under state law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: (330) 871-4357
Email: MPrough [AT] PRO-Webs.net
Postal Address: PRO-Webs Inc.
Attn: Melanie Prough, CEO
63 Merganser Way, Woodbine GA 31569